American General Media
- Radio Broadcasting
Following in the footsteps of their father and company founder, Lawrence Brandon, Anthony and Rogers Brandon have spent many years building American General Media into a dynamic media company. As founder, the elder Mr. Brandon owned and operated over 75 radio stations during his many years in the radio business. Under Anthony's and Rogers' leadership, AGM has evolved into a modern broadcast and digital company, owning and operating great radio stations and media outlets throughout the United States. Today, the tradition continues with stations throughout the Southwest, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Four Corners (Durango, Farmington and Cortez), Bakersfield, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Maria. Each market consists of a full compliment of AM and FM radio stations and their digital platforms.
The core values of our company remain centered around family ownership. AGM is rich with long tenured managers and skilled colleagues who live and work in our media markets and are uniquely engaged in the communities we serve. AGM's mission is to advance the company and its colleagues through superior service to all our communities, our clients and our audience.
Several members of the next generation of family have joined the company and are committed to continuing the vision of Lawrence Brandon and the values he established for his family company.
- KPAT-FM | 95.7 The Beat Primary demographic - Adults 18-49 Top 40/Rhythmic The Central Coast's #1 Hit Music Station
- KRQK-FM | 100.3 La Ley Primary demographic - Hispanic Adults 18-49 Regional Mexican La Casa De El Show De Piolín
- KBOX-FM | Pirate Radio 104.1 Primary demographic - Adults 18-49 Adult Hits The best music mix on the planet! 1041
- KSNI-FM | Sunny Country 102.5 Primary demographic - Adults 18-49 Country Same Great Station sunnycountry.com
- KSMA-FM | News Talk 1240 AM Primary demographic - Adults 35-64 News Talk 1240 ksma.com
Lompoc, CA Head south on N H St toward W Ocean Ave 3 s (46 ft) Take Santa Lucia Canyon Rd to CA-1 N 11 min (7.5 mi) Follow CA-1 N and Orcutt Expy to Skyway Dr in Santa Maria